Friday, December 25, 2009

Dragon

Sorry for not updating in a while. Things are going well! Got a 3.6 for this semester, learned tons of stuff, made fantastic friends at college, and got a head cold the day I got home for break. =D I'm better now, though, and drew a dragon:



Feel free to click on the image to see the much larger size. I decided to try and beat myself at digital painting, and in my humble opinion it was rather successful. If you have any critiques, please don't hesitate to comment.

I hope you're all having a great winter!
-Kez

5 comments:

  1. you're branching out with your colors, and i like it lots. :) keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the colors are AWESOME
    and very natural and believable

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I retract my previous comment with another look at the piece. It seems like the head is just blending in with the back a bit there because they're about the same tone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely, and a major improvement since the start. I enjoy seeing your art progress after each picture.

    ReplyDelete