Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Driving Peeps to Jimmy John's isn't what you think...

You fine audience at home are over-due for a photo session with your neighborhood Kez.

Hallelujah!

Look carefully and you'll see this Dragonfly is munching on a crunchy lunch bunch.

I want to know what the heck this thing is.

Frog!

This gentleman stopped by at the end of a walk and stayed still for his high school senior photos.


Unf just look at those joints. Look at them.

And last but not least, meet Peeps.

Peeps clung to my car like it was a Christmas puppy. Check out his glory. And fuzz. Apparently he has fuzz.
Gaze upon the sass. He's even got a hand on his hip. Sheesh!

I tried knocking Peeps off but he would not budge, soooo I drove off in search of lunch. Peeps clung on and braced himself for hyperspeeds and let me tell you, it genuinely looked like this guy was enjoying himself. He even poked into the side view mirror to assess the local living quarters. Alas, when I pulled into the Jimmy John's drive-through he bustled with joy and hopped off.

In summary, I gave a leaf-footed bug a ride to JJ's.

More photos soon. Take care,
-Kez

No comments:

Post a Comment